I’ve tried to register but it's telling me my email is in use/to use another.
- If you're having issues registering as your email is already in use - this means you are on our database from a previous sign-up. You will be able to log in on the day using your previous details - or, you will be able to reset your password on the day. If you run in to any trouble, please contact us here.
I registered but it's telling me I don't have an account.
How do I attend?
- Head to www.nudgestock.com/watch and use your log in details to access the live stream. If you haven't already registered, you'll need to do that first.
I’ve registered but haven’t received a confirmation email.
- No need for a confirmation email. As long as you’ve registered then you can log in and watch!
I’ve forgotten my password.
- Just click ‘forgotten password’ on the log in page.
I want to view Nudgestock on my TV please!
- Of course you do. Just click the ‘cast’ button in the live stream (it looks like this; you may need to view using your phone if you can't see it).
Who should I reach out to if I’m still stuck?
- Get in touch with us at our troubleshooting page here. The Nudgestock team are monitoring it and will get back to you as soon as possible.
How can I get involved with Nudgestock during the event?
- We want to hear from you! Please share your thoughts on the chat, follow @Nudgestock on Twitter and post your reactions using #Nudgestock2022, submit your questions on Slido, and get networking in the Nudgeverse.
Who organises Nudgestock and how can I get in touch?
- Nudgestock is curated by Ogilvy Consulting’s Behavioural Science Practice. To get in touch, please email [email protected]
I love Behavioral Science! How can I learn more?
- Check out NudgeTalk, here.
I’d love to work with the Behavioural Science Practice to solve a problem.
- We’d love to hear it! To get in touch with Ogilvy Consulting’s Behavioural Science Practice, the team behind Nudgestock, please email [email protected]
How do I apply to work on the team?
- Thanks for your interest in our team. Please keep an eye out on our social media channels (Twitter and LinkedIn) to be the first to hear about roles, or leave your details here!